Network Support Services
This program offers the student technical knowledge and skills needed to prepare for further education and careers in computer technology and network support services positions in Information Technology. The student also develops general employability skills, technical skills, occupation-specific skills and knowledge of all aspects of Information Technology. The curriculum is online and is supplied through the Cisco Networking Academy.
The prerequisite required for the program is the CompTIA A+ certification within the last 3 years.
Program Prerequisite Requirement:
- A+ Certification
Network Support Services Teaches:
- Information Technology Assistant
- Computer Support Assistant
- Network Support Help Desk Assistant
- Network Support Administrator
- Senior Network Administrator
- Wireless Network Administrator
- Data Communications Analyst
Industry Certifications or Accreditation
- Cisco CCENT and CCNA certifications
Career Potential – Click here
|College Board Accuplacer||83||72||83|
[ *Recommended ]
Monday – Friday: 7:45am – 3:00pm
$3,718 for entire program *(Based on Florida Resident tuition rates. For estimation purposes only, prices subject to change.)
Click here for detailed cost sheet
- Federal CIP Code: 11.1001
- Program Number: B078000
Share CTC With Family & Friends!